Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Ryan's Log: Earth Date 200910.13
Crystal's computer has AIDS! Being the kind hearted individual I am, I decided it was up to me to save it's life by performing surgery and killing it's multiple viruses by connecting it to my work computer (an older computer I keep around for just such an occasion). I started my work on Crystal's computer around 9pm... it is now almost 5:30am. I'm now sitting here with two large expensive door stops at my feet.. Yes, I said 2! Crystal's slutty computer gave my work computer AIDS. *pout* Crystal's computer loads XP but quickly goes to a black screen and stays there.. My computer starts to load XP but quickly goes to the blue screen of death! I'm accepting all ideas because my mind has turned to mush!! Ellen, I know you have to have a few ideas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My idea is to whine at Tim about it. It will be an excuse for you two to haul your asses over to see my new house.
ReplyDelete